Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Buat Kreasi Aja (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any question or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you.
- Visit our website at https://buatkreasiaja.com/justelectro
- Engage with us in other related ways – including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- “Services,” we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- DO WE UE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION ?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Shorts: we collect personal information that you provide to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or products and services, when you participate in activities on the website (such us by posting message in our online forums or entering competition, contents or giveaways) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your actions with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Shorts: somem information – such as your internet protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collcted automatically when you visit our website.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarly needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data Log and Usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our website and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your Ip address, device information, browser type and setting and information about your activtity in the website (such as the date/time stanps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actionyou take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports(sometimes called ‘crash dumps’) and hardware settings).
- Device Data we collect device dara such as information about your computer, phone, tablet or other device you use to access the website. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), Device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware mpdel internet services provider and/or mobie carrier, operating system and system configuration information.
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In short: we only share information with your consent, to comply with laws to probide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: we may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose
- Legitimate interests: we may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests
- Performance od=f a contract: where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal obligations: we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so iin order to comply with applicable law, government request, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
- Vital interest: we may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potentialthreats to the safety of any person and illegal avtivities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are in volved
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations.
- Business transfer, we may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: we keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements) no purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 90 days.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup arvhieves), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In short: we aim to protect your personal information though a system of organized and technical security measures
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information strorage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information to and from our website at your own risk. You should only access the webste within a secure environment.
6. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: we do not knowingly collect data from or market to childer under 18 years of age.
We do knowlingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependets use of the website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data form our record. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, lease contact us at email@example.com
7. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: you may review, chage, or terminate your account at any time
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contract details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
8. CONTROL FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that wemust follow in the future, we will infor you about that practice in a resived version of this privacy notice.
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENT HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In short: yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California civil code section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calender year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If yoy are under 18 years of age, reside in California. And have registered account with the website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicy post on the website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicy displayed on the website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g.backup,etc).
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In short: yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay comliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. It we make material changes to this privacy notice. We may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification, we encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
11. HOW WE CAN TOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have a question or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Office Buat Kreasi Aja
Jl 9 oktober . kel pekauman kec Banjarmasin selatan kota Banjarmasin Kalimantan selatan 70243 Indonesia
12. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based pn the application laws of your country, you may the right to request access to the personal information we collcet from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request from by email us.